Taking a new streaming service from zero to one in less than 3 months.
DreamStream is an in-flight entertainment service with a difference - designed to reimagine the way travelers are entertained when on the go. DreamStream is a streaming platform that’s available in-lounge and on-board, providing tailored entertainment choice and freedom without the need for an internet connection. It’s a solution for travelers on all modes of transport (land, sea and air), fit for the streaming age.
ZeroSixty were asked to help develop a brand, a product experience, and a build-ready design system. With a new airline contract already confirmed DreamStream needed their new brand and experience to be ready for implementation in 8 weeks. To help take DreamStream from zero to one at the start of their start-up journey we also designed branded investor collateral, including pitch desks to help tell the DreamStream story.
- Experience Definition
- Interaction Design
- UI Design System
- Motion Design
- Venture Design
We engaged the DreamStream team from day one with strategic workshops designed to understand their brand ambition, the proposed product, and the market they were operating in. With our focused brand strategy workshops we developed a position for the new startup that acted as a platform for us to develop a new visual identity. The result was a vibrant new global streaming brand that captivated DreamStreams employees, customers, users and investors.
Rapid design iteration and close collaboration with the DreamStream marketing and development teams allowed us to create a new product experience and fully fledged UI design system in record time. We utilised UX prototypes and motion studies for the product experience whilst developing new investor and advertiser pitch decks to engage new airline and investment partners to join DreamStream on its new journey.
- Develop the new brand. Positioning and identity
- Design an end-to-end product user experience
- Create a category defining user experience
- Help secure a new contract with a global airline
- Be implementation ready in 2 months
An outcome oriented approach designed for in-market impact.
- DreamStream secured additional investment, and advertising partnerships based on the new identity, experience and investor collateral
- Our work helped DreamStream to secure two new travel operator partners, to be the in-flight entertainment platform of choice (including a major global airline)
- The new brand and product UI was build-ready in 8 weeks